Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rub-A-Dub Production DJ- Daddy P-LO


Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a good year ending Party and all the best for us this 2010 hope we get much better positive vibes this year! Sorry I didn't post anything before that I was just trying to enjoy my time and get away from the things that really mattered and just get free from it, Enjoying my free time with friends and time for myself. Anyway I made this mix for two friends of mine that is leaving its not much of a good mix but I was in a hurry to do this but too bad I forgot to give this to them cause I was in a hurry to get out of me house so I got 2 CDs here that I won't even gonna use. Anyways I'm sharing this with all of you people there in the internet world. Its a mix of reggae songs that gave me much strength, advice and kept me going through my hard time last year... Pls. do listen to the lyrics instead of the beat... But Pls. keep coming to my blog will put more stuff like Rocksteady, Reggae, Hip-Hop, Kuduro, Dubstep, and Etc.... Once again I really hope all of you will have the best year and get all the love, praise and success..... See you in a couple of days much love and respect to all of you.....

Download Click here:  DJ Daddy P-LO - REGGAE THEORY  
Click Here to Listen and see track list: RUB-A-DUB ASIA Mixcloud.com



No comments:

Post a Comment