Friday, December 18, 2009

Alton and Hortense Ellis




Here is another one for all of you! A compilation of Hortense Ellis and her older Brother Alton Ellis I love this Album too although this was released in 1990 but the album has most of the best songs they did.. ... This compilation is for those who had a broken heart and lost love. Like Moi! LOL!  But yeah I really hope you all like it.. Enjoy them tunes Peace and Love baby! Soyez heureux!


Track list:


Hortense Ellis - Willow Tree
Hortense Ellis & Alton Ellis - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
Alton Ellis - Lord Deliver Us
Hortense Ellis - Breakfast In Bed
Alton Ellis - When I'm Down
Hortense Ellis - Cry Together
Alton Ellis - You Said It Again
Hortense Ellis - Sitting In The Park
Alton Ellis - Can't Get Used To Losing You
Hortense Ellis - People Make The World Go Round
Alton Ellis - I'll Be Waiting
Hortense Ellis - Can I Change My Mind
Alton Ellis - Wide World
Alton Ellis - The Picture Was You





Click here to get it!!

Try to list to this one too!!

 


Music Genre: Rocksteady

No comments:

Post a Comment