Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Hip-Hop Collection Blog!




Hi there again! I just got this from a friend in LA he really done it this time quite good stuff in this blog. I think the blogger is from Paris, France Man I miss Paris so much  there is so many things going on there I'm inlove with the city. Anyway the stuff in his blog are mostly old skool so it worth the go and the downloads are really worth it! So for those who spin hip-hop that uses serato well here you go! Stop spinning commercial bullshit and start educating people about the real shit and they'll respect you more for it!! And Thats for sure.... Trust Me!!


Enjoy your Downloads...

Click The Hip-Hop Collection

music genre: hip-hop

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys!! I love hip-hop!!! I m work in reparacion de computadores
    limpieza de marmol I felt great this Page ... I invite you to listen to some hip hop chileno 2013 is super good! Greetings from the underground!

    ReplyDelete