Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Music Blogs



I was trying to look for some baile funk and kuduro to download and I found this dope ass blog its called ghetto bassquake and the amount of African and Latin style of electronic music source of music this blogger has are so many and really informative that you really get to know the artist. The stuff I got from this blog are Kuduro, Coupe Decale, Baile Funk and other latino sound and of course he has some other stuff there too that some people would love to hear. I was even thinking selfishly to keep it for myself but living in Bangkok Thailand for 10 years is hard to get updated with good music, you just get shitty ass commercial music and I really have to share this music blog to the public. Enjoy downloading and have a good time listening to all them tunes...


click here to go to  Ghetto Bassquake

No comments:

Post a Comment